Four Stars

Profiling on Phone Numbers using TALEND Data Quality

Hi All,

Could someone please help me in analyzing the Phone numbers using the Data Quality studio. 

I have an use case to analyze the all distinct length of Phone Numbers available in a customer table. I tried using the available options with the Column Analysis but it has all the standard analysis. 

Is there a way to analyze these distinct lengths and its counts available in a table?

Thanks In Advance !

Cheers

2 REPLIES

Re: Profiling on Phone Numbers using TALEND Data Quality

Hello,

Could you please elaborate your case with an example with input and expected output values?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

Re: Profiling on Phone Numbers using TALEND Data Quality

Hi Sabrina, 

Thank you for response. 

Please find the below example : 

ID          Phone_Number        City_Code
1             9199999999                 91
2             99999999                     91
3             999999                         91

From the above example, i want to draw two conclusions here about the correct phone numbers.

1. Basically, 10 digit is a valid phone number. Here the first record Length of Phone_Number is 10 and the combination of city_code & Phone_Number is 10 for second record. So the first two records are Valid Phone Numbers. 

2. Obviously, third record combination/individually it is having length less than 10, so it is not a valid phone number.

Thank you in Advance!