Problem running Talend Open Studio for Data Quality (7.0.1.20180411_1414) against a Snowflake database

Four Stars

Problem running Talend Open Studio for Data Quality (7.0.1.20180411_1414) against a Snowflake database

I am able to connect to a snowflake database and run certain indicators successfully (Simple Statistics, Text Statistics, Summary Statistics, etc.).  When I try to run the Pattern Frequency Statistics, I receive an error "No replacement found for database "Snowflake" for indicator "Pattern Frequency" ".  When I run Patterns, I receive this error "Unsupported use of regular expressions on this database.  Remove all Pattern indicators from this analysis, please".  In my case, the pattern based results are the most interesting so I would love to find a way to get this to work as advertised.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Problem running Talend Open Studio for Data Quality against a Snowflake database

Hello,

What's talend open studio for data quality build version are you using?

Here is online document about:TalendHelpCenter: Supported systems, databases and business applications by Talend components for 7.0

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

Re: Problem running Talend Open Studio for Data Quality against a Snowflake database

I am using the latest version (7.0.1.20180411_1414)

Hello,

So far, Snowflake database is not list on the supported DB table.

In the documentation we provide a list of databases that are supported, in the sense that we do provide an SLA and technical support for them. This doesn't mean other (non-listed) databases will not work but simply we won't necessarily be equipped to help you with any issue you may face with them.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.