Lookup Input need to reload again for every main input record

Four Stars

Lookup Input need to reload again for every main input record

Hi,
For tRecordMatching component , main input data is coming from sheet which I'm iterating and looking into database(lookup input to trecordMatching) if it goes in non matches inserting it into database. When next iteration(second record) come from main flow it should reload the lookup sql so that it will find match in that recently posted record. But currently when I post non matches record into database when next record come it is not finding match (ideally it shouldas I'm sending same record) as the sql data is not reloaded.
Please let me know if I need to give any more detail.

Thanks,
Smita 

Re: Lookup Input need to reload again for every main input record

Hi Smita,
How did you set your component tRecordMatching? Have you already checked reference TalendHelpCenter:tRecordMatching?
Screenshots will be preferred.
Due to you have subscribed to Talend Platform product, have you already reported a ticket on Talend Support Poratl?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

Re: Lookup Input need to reload again for every main input record

Hi Sabrina, 
Please find below screenshots. Yes we have subscribed to Talend Platform. 
Summarize the issue:
1. Main input is iterating correctly.
2. First record is coming as match correctly
3. Second record in the iteration is always going in non matches though it is a match record.
4. We think that for second record lookup SQL input is not getting available so it is going in non matches always.
5. We need to iterate the lookup SQL input as well. For each input record it should fetch the lookup SQL input every time(iterative) so that next record will come in matches.
If you need anything else please let me know.
Thanks,
Smita