One Star

Joining two tables

Hi,
I am working on profiling some customer data in Talend Open Studio for Data Quality 6.1.1 on a Windows platform. I am connected to our main schema and within that schema are several tables. The "Customer Master Data" table contains generic information such as DOB, address, first name, last name, etc. I did run a basic column analysis on the DOB column and found several customers with null DOB's. A null DOB is only an issue for customers who are active within our system. To verify this, I would need to cross reference this information with the 'Active' column from another table called "Customer Enlistment." 
Does anyone have any experience with this?
Thank you!
Jennifer
1 REPLY

Re: Joining two tables

Hi,
I did run a basic column analysis on the DOB column and found several customers with null DOB's. A null DOB is only an issue for customers who are active within our system. To verify this, I would need to cross reference this information with the 'Active' column from another table called "Customer Enlistment

Would you mind posting your setting screenshots into forum?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.