Issues with Melissadata integration

One Star

Issues with Melissadata integration

Hell0
  I am trying to standardize addresses using tMelissaDataAddress component. I have specified the license token and theva location of the melissadata data files. I also specified the path for mdAddrJavaWrapper.dll in advance settings: Run Job -->Advance Setting-->  JVM setting (-Djava.library.path=<dll folder name>
When I run the job I am encountering the following error:
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: com.melissadata.mdAddrJavaWrapperJNI.new_mdAddr()J

at com.melissadata.mdAddrJavaWrapperJNI.new_mdAddr(Native Method)

at com.melissadata.mdAddr.<init>(mdAddr.java:39)

at mdm_demo.test_address_with_melissa_data_0_1.Test_address_with_Melissa_Data.tFileInputDelimited_1Process(Test_address_with_Melissa_Data.java:1837)

at mdm_demo.test_address_with_melissa_data_0_1.Test_address_with_Melissa_Data.runJobInTOS(Test_address_with_Melissa_Data.java:3774)

at mdm_demo.test_address_with_melissa_data_0_1.Test_address_with_Melissa_Data.main(Test_address_with_Melissa_Data.java:3633)

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: mdAddrJavaWrapper.dll: Can't find dependent libraries

I can see all the required jar files in the java library path. What am I doing wrong? Any help is appreciated.

Community Manager

Re: Issues with Melissadata integration

Hi 
Can you upload a screenshot of tMelissaDataAddress settings?
----------------------------------------------------------
Talend | Data Agility for Modern Business
One Star

Here is the basic settings. I have not set any advance settings. If you want any other information, please let me know                                                                           

Community Manager

Hi 
I have deleted your screenshot from your reply, because you let your license key visible! Please hide your license key and upload the screenshot again.
Best regards
Shong
----------------------------------------------------------
Talend | Data Agility for Modern Business
One Star

To my surprise , it worked when I tried this morning. I did not make any change. I restarted my laptop and restarted talend Studio. Here is the updated screen print
One Star

Here is the error with melissa component I am getting.,
Starting job TEST2 at 12:34 01/03/2017.
connecting to socket on port 4040
connected
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: com.melissadata.mdAddrJavaWrapperJNI.new_mdAddr()J
at com.melissadata.mdAddrJavaWrapperJNI.new_mdAddr(Native Method)
at com.melissadata.mdAddr.<init>(mdAddr.java:39)
at local_project.test2_0_1.TEST2.tFixedFlowInput_1Process(TEST2.java:2826)
at local_project.test2_0_1.TEST2.runJobInTOS(TEST2.java:4694)
at local_project.test2_0_1.TEST2.main(TEST2.java:3709)
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no mdAddrJavaWrapper in java.library.path
java.library.path = C:/ProgramFiles/MelissaDATA/DQT/AddrObj/dll_64bit
disconnected
Job TEST2 ended at 12:34 01/03/2017.
One Star

Can someone please help., these are the screen shots for the above error