One Star

Installed Talend DQ 6.0 - Could not see graph in analysis result

Hi Team,
I have installed talend DQ 6.0 now - I tried doing profiling on couple of columns. I see the results in results page but don't see Graph next to it. Am I missing anything? It installed all .jars also successfully.
- I went to preferences->.profiling->editor also -> Hide graph is unchecked by default correctly. Still don't see graph
- Also while selecting indicators (not nulls, duplicates etc) - I don't see tick marks next to each item.
Please let me know asap.
5 REPLIES

Re: Installed Talend DQ 6.0 - Could not see graph in analysis result

Hi rayudu v,
Have you already installed Chart for Data Quality plugins into your studio?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi xdshi,
I have the same issue. Installed Chart for Data Quality plugins as you advised, but the issue still exists.

As you advised I clicked Help -> Install Additional Packages... and there is the window you showed. Then I clicked Finish and after downloading and installing the system asked to restart it, I restarted it, again checked there is no Charts/Graphs and when I again clicked to Help -> Install Additional Packages... it brought the same packages as I have already installed. Seems the packages haven't been installed correctly.
Please advise,
Thank you,
One Star

Hi xdshi,
I have the same issue. Installed Chart for Data Quality plugins as you advised, but the issue still exists.

As you advised I clicked Help -> Install Additional Packages... and there is the window you showed. Then I clicked Finish and after downloading and installing the system asked to restart it, I restarted it, again checked there is no Charts/Graphs and when I again clicked to Help -> Install Additional Packages... it brought the same packages as I have already installed. Seems the packages haven't been installed correctly.
Please advise,
Thank you,

I manually copied 4. jar files to plugins folder and it worked.
Thanks,

Hi,
Here is the related jira issue:https://jira.talendforge.org/browse/TDQ-10595.
So far, you have to copy 4 .jar files from C:\Users\"YourCurrentUser" \.m2\repository\org\talend\libraries to studio/plugins by manual to fix this issue.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.

Hi xdshi,
Sorry for starting a thread again. 
I am not able to find these 4 jar files in mentioned path.
Can you please provide any url from where I can download these 4 jar files.
Thank you in advance
Regards,
Amol