Installed Talend DQ 6.0 - Could not see graph in analysis result

One Star

Installed Talend DQ 6.0 - Could not see graph in analysis result

Hi Team,
I have installed talend DQ 6.0 now - I tried doing profiling on couple of columns. I see the results in results page but don't see Graph next to it. Am I missing anything? It installed all .jars also successfully.
- I went to preferences->.profiling->editor also -> Hide graph is unchecked by default correctly. Still don't see graph
- Also while selecting indicators (not nulls, duplicates etc) - I don't see tick marks next to each item.
Please let me know asap.

Re: Installed Talend DQ 6.0 - Could not see graph in analysis result

Hi rayudu v,
Have you already installed Chart for Data Quality plugins into your studio?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Highlighted
One Star

Hi xdshi,
I have the same issue. Installed Chart for Data Quality plugins as you advised, but the issue still exists.

As you advised I clicked Help -> Install Additional Packages... and there is the window you showed. Then I clicked Finish and after downloading and installing the system asked to restart it, I restarted it, again checked there is no Charts/Graphs and when I again clicked to Help -> Install Additional Packages... it brought the same packages as I have already installed. Seems the packages haven't been installed correctly.
Please advise,
Thank you,
One Star

Hi xdshi,
I have the same issue. Installed Chart for Data Quality plugins as you advised, but the issue still exists.

As you advised I clicked Help -> Install Additional Packages... and there is the window you showed. Then I clicked Finish and after downloading and installing the system asked to restart it, I restarted it, again checked there is no Charts/Graphs and when I again clicked to Help -> Install Additional Packages... it brought the same packages as I have already installed. Seems the packages haven't been installed correctly.
Please advise,
Thank you,

I manually copied 4. jar files to plugins folder and it worked.
Thanks,

Hi,
Here is the related jira issue:https://jira.talendforge.org/browse/TDQ-10595.
So far, you have to copy 4 .jar files from C:\Users\"YourCurrentUser" \.m2\repository\org\talend\libraries to studio/plugins by manual to fix this issue.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.

Hi xdshi,
Sorry for starting a thread again. 
I am not able to find these 4 jar files in mentioned path.
Can you please provide any url from where I can download these 4 jar files.
Thank you in advance
Regards,
Amol

Tutorial

Introduction to Talend Open Studio for Data Integration.

Definitive Guide to Data Integration

Practical steps to developing your data integration strategy.

Definitive Guide to Data Quality

Create systems and workflow to manage clean data ingestion and data transformation.