How to use tBoxConnection Component

One Star

How to use tBoxConnection Component

Hello,
I have a requirement where I've to get the file from box and process the data and load it into tables.
For that I was thinking of using tBox* components...but I dont know how to get the requires details for that component/
Or other way how can I fetch the file from Box to my local machine.
Any help is much appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Dharam Bulani

Re: How to use tBoxConnection Component

Hi,
Please take a look at online component reference:TalendHelpCenter:tBoxConnection and a related scenario:TalendHelpCenterSmiley Frustratedcenario: Uploading and downloading files from Box.
Let us know if it is Ok with you.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Thanks xdshi,
I've created an app on box where I can get client key & client secret.
But from where can I get Access token & Refresh token.
The link given in description of this fields in TalendHelpCenter:tBoxConnection is not working.
I don't have any details and this is a POC I'm doing so I'm starting from scratch. 
So the example of implementation is not helpful at the moment.
Please share the link if you have any that would help in my case.
Regards,
Dharam Bulani

Hi,
Can you access to this link:https://github.com/box?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

I have a similar problem.  When I use to box component and I fill in the Refresh Token, The refresh token let's be connect for the second time after the first access token expires.  I would like to be able to take the new tokens that are created by the refresh token and store those so I can replace them.   Is there a way to do this with the standard tBox components?  Or do I have to write some custom java to be able to do that?