One Star

How to set number of rows for View Values and View Rows

Hello 
Using TOS_DQ 6.2.1.20160704_1411, on the Analysis Results tab - Simple Statistics.
Right-clicking on a Distinct, Unique, or Duplicate Count and selecting View Values/Rows, only 50 are being returned. The only place I see to set row limits is on the Analysis Settings tab (which effects the preview) and in Window -> Preferences -> Talend (also preview).
My question is where do I set the number to be above 50 in order to view and export all of the Distinct/Unique/Duplicate data?
Many thanks for the help
- Russell
5 REPLIES

Re: How to set number of rows for View Values and View Rows

Hi,
Do you want to increase the number of displayed values in Data Quality analysis?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hello Sabrina - I need to view and/or export all of the data, not just 50 rows. I just don't see how to change the value of 50.
Thank you
- Russell
One Star

I see that there is a difference between using delimited files and sql tables... with the sql table I have a "limit rows" option when viewing data, while no such option exists when viewing data from files.
- rlm
One Star

I'm able to change the limit for the number of rows to export and I'm using a delimited file. However, the limit can only be 3 digits, so the max is 999.
You change it on the data preview settings when you first go to run your analysis.

-Matt
One Star

Sorry, ignore my last post. That is just for the preview. You can change the amount of rows to export by going into the analysis parameters and changing the 'max number of row kept per indicator'.