How to connected to AWS hosted MySQL with SSH tunneling

One Star

How to connected to AWS hosted MySQL with SSH tunneling

How do I define a connection to MySQL hosted in AWS? I am used to seeing SSH options in the same dialog as MySQL connection options, but the database connection wizard for MySQL does not have an SSH option?

Re: How to connected to AWS hosted MySQL with SSH tunneling

Hi,
So far, MySql components just support for jdbc, odbc connection not SSH tunneling. Could you please check TalendHelpCenter:tSSH to see if it is what are you looking for?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

That would appear to be it. Is that widget available in the data quality tool?

Hi,
Unfortunately, it's not currently possible. It welcome to open a feature/work item jira issue of DQ project on Talend Bug Tracker.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Unfortunately, that means I can't use Talend for my project... :-( Yet.
Maybe I'll just drop Vincent P a note...
Thanks.

Hi,
Sorry for any inconvenience.
Feel free let me know if there is any further help we can give.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Employee

Feature requested at https://jira.talendforge.org/browse/TDQ-8572 (thanks Andrew)
Employee

This page may help: https://support.cloud.engineyard.com/entries/21009887-Access-Your-Database-Remotely-Through-an-SSH-T...
Andrew, let us know if this solution could work.