Five Stars

How can we extract the valid and invalid records after running a report?

Hi all,

Is there a way to extract all the valid/invalid data for each analysis after running the report generated in Data Profiling Perspective? So far I couldn't find any documentation regarding this topic. Please assists.

Thank you in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: How can we extract the valid and invalid records after running a report?

Hello,

So far, you can generate an ETL job to handle rows for an individual field to extract valid data into one file and invalid data into another.

Note: It support for an individual field on Pattern only not indicator.

Please have a look at my screenshots for details

pattern_match_not_match.pngjob_pattern_check.png

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
3 REPLIES

Hello,

So far, you can generate an ETL job to handle rows for an individual field to extract valid data into one file and invalid data into another.

Note: It support for an individual field on Pattern only not indicator.

Please have a look at my screenshots for details

pattern_match_not_match.pngjob_pattern_check.png

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Five Stars

Hi Sabrina,

Thank you for your reply. At least I am clear that the approach below is only applicable for Pattern Matching. Could you suggest an approach to extract invalid rows for indicator analysis?'

Thank you.

Hello,

So far, it only support for Pattern Matching. Feel free to create a new feature jira issue on talend bug tracker.

Best regards

Sabrina

--