Generate a Job from Column or Table Analysis.

One Star

Generate a Job from Column or Table Analysis.

Hi,
When i was watching one of the youtube tutorial it showed a way to generate job from table or column analysis using either invalid rows or valid rows. I noticed that was in version 5.2. I am using version 5.5 and do not see the option for the same. I am wondering if there is a different way to use the same because I do see the components in the component list.
Also I should mention I am very new to the tool so would love to have documentations if anyone has any.
Thanks! I would really appreciate a quick answer and screen shots if possible.
Youtube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_hswh4fAT0&index=3&list=PLbFsQnx5Y5DcdE8pUHBFckSQ1-XVKqO2x
We have Talend Platform for MDM with Big Data with DI/DQ and MDM components.
Six Stars

Re: Generate a Job from Column or Table Analysis.

Youtube video which you shared shows we need to use profiling perspective. I guess this is not available for Open Source.
If you have subscription Talend you can view profiling perspective at right top corner. If you are not able to see, 

select open perspective you can find profiling along with all other perspectives.
Raghunath Lingutla
One Star

Hi Raghu,
Thanks for responding. We do have a licensed version of Talend and also have the feature to generate a job. But when I generate the job it doesn't create the components.

Hi lsen,
Could you please indicate the talend DQ build version you are using?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Six Stars

Hi lsen,
How you are generating jobs if it is by updating item files. If there is any wrong (keywords missing or mi spelled, any special character in columns and so on ) in populated item file we cannot view any component in job. 
Raghunath Lingutla