Five Stars

Exporting all valid or invalid rows, match or not match rows from an Analysis Results

Please, I was reading about feature "Report", available in Talend subscription solution. But, before buy it I need to know if it possible to export all set of data that match or no to a rule (valid and invalid rows in other cases).

In Talend Open Studio for Data Quality I can export that set of data but only first 50 rows.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Five Stars

Re: Exporting all valid or invalid rows, match or not match rows from an Analysis Results

I found why I can't export all valid or invalid rows from an Analysis Results.  Thanks for your attention.

3 REPLIES

Re: Exporting all valid or invalid rows, match or not match rows from an Analysis Results

Hi,

cespinoza wrote:

Please, I was reading about feature "Report", available in Talend subscription solution. But, before buy it I need to know if it possible to export all set of data that match or no to a rule (valid and invalid rows in other cases).

In Talend Open Studio for Data Quality I can export that set of data but only first 50 rows.

Thanks.

Could you please show us your set of data that match or no to a rule (valid and invalid rows in other cases)? Screenshots will be preferred.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Five Stars

Hello Sabrina.

Yes of course, I atach a document with the screenshots of what I'm doing and what I obtain when I export valid or invalid rows in a Columns Analysis.

I reviewed that this behavior is not present in Analysis of Columns Comparision, there I can export all rows if I don't select Limit Rows.

Five Stars

I found why I can't export all valid or invalid rows from an Analysis Results.  Thanks for your attention.