Exporting all valid or invalid rows, match or not match rows from an Analysis Results

Five Stars

Exporting all valid or invalid rows, match or not match rows from an Analysis Results

Please, I was reading about feature "Report", available in Talend subscription solution. But, before buy it I need to know if it possible to export all set of data that match or no to a rule (valid and invalid rows in other cases).

In Talend Open Studio for Data Quality I can export that set of data but only first 50 rows.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions
Five Stars

Re: Exporting all valid or invalid rows, match or not match rows from an Analysis Results

I found why I can't export all valid or invalid rows from an Analysis Results.  Thanks for your attention.

All Replies

Re: Exporting all valid or invalid rows, match or not match rows from an Analysis Results

Hi,

cespinoza wrote:

Please, I was reading about feature "Report", available in Talend subscription solution. But, before buy it I need to know if it possible to export all set of data that match or no to a rule (valid and invalid rows in other cases).

In Talend Open Studio for Data Quality I can export that set of data but only first 50 rows.

Thanks.

Could you please show us your set of data that match or no to a rule (valid and invalid rows in other cases)? Screenshots will be preferred.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Five Stars

Hello Sabrina.

Yes of course, I atach a document with the screenshots of what I'm doing and what I obtain when I export valid or invalid rows in a Columns Analysis.

I reviewed that this behavior is not present in Analysis of Columns Comparision, there I can export all rows if I don't select Limit Rows.

Five Stars

I found why I can't export all valid or invalid rows from an Analysis Results.  Thanks for your attention.