Export data from Talend Data Quality Studio to Amazon S3

Four Stars

Export data from Talend Data Quality Studio to Amazon S3

Hi , 

I have installed Talend Open Studio for Data Quality on windows.I want to export quality data to Amazon S3 using Talend Open Studio for Data Quality But i didn't get option to export data to Amazon.its provide only export data to csv file on my local.Is it because i am using Free version of Talend Open Studio for Data Quality?If i take license of Talend Data Quality then it provide the functionality to export data to Amazon s3 ? I am not sure about this.Could please help me on these.

Re: Export data from Talend Data Quality Studio to Amazon S3

Hello,

Do you want to view and export the analyzed data to Amazon S3 directly? So far, you have to export the analyzed data into a csv file and then load it into your Amazon S3 server.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

Hi , 

Is the license version of Talend Data Quality provide  functionality to export data to Amazon s3 ?

Thanks,

heta

Hello,

With talend subscription DQ solution, you can export analyzed data from studio to mysql, Oracle, Mssql and Postgresql DB directly without Amazon S3 server.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

Hi,

So the license version of Talend DQ doesn't provide functionality to export data to Amazon S3. Can I  export data to Hive using subscription version of TDQ?

I want to perform data quality using TDQ for that i have to take subscription for only TDQ or i have to go for Talend data integration or Talend Big data for data quality.

Hello,

So far, with talend subscription DQ solution, you have to export analyzed data from studio to mysql, Oracle, Mssql and Postgresql DB only.

Feel free to create a new feature jira issue on talend bug tracker.

Talend Big Data Platform includes DI + DQ + BigData Batch + TDM + iPaas enabled, and Talend Data Management Platform includes DI + DQ + TDM + iPaas enabled.

Here is online data quality product introduction:https://www.talend.com/products/data-quality

Best regards

Sabrina

--