Six Stars

Error compiling with tMatchGroup component

I'm trying to compile my first Data Stewardship job, and I'm getting this error:

Error Line: 4534

Detail Message: GRP_QUALITY cannot be resolved or is not a field

I believe that GRP_QUALITY is one of the read-only fields that the tMatchGroup component generates, so I'm not sure how to fix this. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

David

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Ten Stars

Re: Error compiling with tMatchGroup component

That error is usually an indication that the schemas of consecutive components don't line up. This can happen if you reorder components or copy components to use elsewhere in your job. (I do this a lotvwith logging components.)

Most components have a Sync Schema button in their settings that aligns that component's schema with the previous one.
Six Stars

That was it, although I had to disconnect and reconnect the tLogRow to get the schema to update. Since it was a read-only variable, I didn't know if it needed to be explicitly included in the final output schema or not. Thanks for your help!

David

2 REPLIES
Ten Stars

That error is usually an indication that the schemas of consecutive components don't line up. This can happen if you reorder components or copy components to use elsewhere in your job. (I do this a lotvwith logging components.)

Most components have a Sync Schema button in their settings that aligns that component's schema with the previous one.
Six Stars

That was it, although I had to disconnect and reconnect the tLogRow to get the schema to update. Since it was a read-only variable, I didn't know if it needed to be explicitly included in the final output schema or not. Thanks for your help!

David