DataStewardshipTaskOutput

Four Stars

DataStewardshipTaskOutput

tDataStewardshipTaskOutput
1)we want assignee tasks to multiple users at same time using the following component tDataStewardshipTaskOutput if it's possible means can give me a sample example.

2) we want assignee to multiple users at a time how we can assignee to custom 
Thanks,
yugandhar p

Re: DataStewardshipTaskOutput

Hello,

Have you already checked component reference about:TalendHelpCenter:tDataStewardshipTaskOutput?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

We know the properties of the component
we want know the details of if it's possible tasks assignee to multiple users at a time
Employee MB
Employee

Hi,

It's not possible to assign a given task to multiple users.

At a given moment, a task can only be assigned to one and only one data steward.

As a consequence, you can only select one user (being part of the campaign's data steward) in the DataStewardTaskOutput component.

Regards,

M. B

Four Stars

Thanks for reply

We have one more question campaign grouping in data stewardship console with in group after resolving total group went in resolved state.

we need only one record should go resolved state but all records with in group went in resolved state

Hi,

The state applies to the whole task, and therefore to all its records. Can you clarify your use case? Is it a grouping campaign where you ask the Steward to select the record to be survived/kept? If so, you can easily do the filtering in the Talend Job which will read the resolved tasks: look at the answer selected by the steward and only keep the corresponding record, while removing others.

Regards,

Gwendal

Four Stars

Thanks for reply

But i am not getting exactly answer from your end the following screen shot can understand in tdatastewardship console after grouping the records in that group i want resolved only one record should go master but now i am facing issue like in the group how many records their all will going in master records how can i resolve these issue please reply me its possible means can send detailsafter resolved records.pngthe resolved state all three records are came in resolved state but i need only one record should go masterbefore_resolved_grouped_records.pngin that group three records are available when we select yes and validate it 

Four Stars

please provide answer for the about question

Hi,

Here, you've created a "grouping" campaign, and, as mentioned previously, a grouping campaign is about answering 1 question for a task which contains a group of records. Therefore, the whole task ends up in resolved state. You cannot filter out records in Data Stewardship directly to keep only the record . If you want to only keep one record, then you can do so in the Talend Job which will consume the resolved tasks.

But again, can we take a step back and clarify what your functional need is? There may be other options to address your needs.

Thank you,

Gwendal

Four Stars

thanks for reply
In talend 6.2 data stewardship console itself we resolved master records
but in talend 6.4 how we can resolved grouped into master records