One Star

Connect to MS SQL Server 2012 Using Integrated Security

Hi,
I'm trying to set up a new DB connection to MS SQL 2012 but not getting anywhere. 
At the moment the connections string looks like this:
jdbc:jtds:sqlserver://server_name:1433/db_name;integratedSecurity=true
I get the below exception message:
Connection failure. You must change the Database Settings.
  java.sql.SQLException: I/O Error: SSO Failed: Native SSPI library not loaded. Check the java.library.path system property.
      at net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.TdsCore.login(TdsCore.java:654)
      at net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.JtdsConnection.<init>(JtdsConnection.java:371)
      at net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.Driver.connect(Driver.java:184)
      at org.talend.core.model.metadata.builder.database.DriverShim.connect(DriverShim.java:41)
      at org.talend.core.model.metadata.builder.database.ExtractMetaDataUtils.connect(ExtractMetaDataUtils.java:1063)
      at org.talend.core.model.metadata.builder.database.ExtractMetaDataFromDataBase.testConnection(ExtractMetaDataFromDataBase.java:315)
      at org.talend.metadata.managment.repository.ManagerConnection.check(ManagerConnection.java:272)
      at org.talend.repository.ui.wizards.metadata.connection.database.DatabaseForm$31.runWithCancel(DatabaseForm.java:2638)
      at org.talend.repository.ui.wizards.metadata.connection.database.DatabaseForm$31.runWithCancel(DatabaseForm.java:1)
      at org.talend.repository.ui.dialog.AProgressMonitorDialogWithCancel$1.runnableWithCancel(AProgressMonitorDialogWithCancel.java:77)
      at org.talend.repository.ui.dialog.AProgressMonitorDialogWithCancel$ARunnableWithProgressCancel$1.call(AProgressMonitorDialogWithCancel.java:161)
      at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
      at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
  Caused by: java.io.IOException: SSO Failed: Native SSPI library not loaded. Check the java.library.path system property.
      at net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.TdsCore.sendMSLoginPkt(TdsCore.java:1963)
      at net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.TdsCore.login(TdsCore.java:617)
      ... 12 more
What should I do?
Thanks,
Jim
2 REPLIES

Re: Connect to MS SQL Server 2012 Using Integrated Security

Hi,
Are you using windows authentication? Have you already put ntlmauth.dll (library for windows authentication)into
c:\windows\system32 and<Talend Studio install dir>/. and then restarted talend product?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Re: Connect to MS SQL Server 2012 Using Integrated Security

Hi Sabrina,
I am using Windows authentication yes. Using that DLL worked!
Many thanks,
Jim