One Star

Any html reports can be generated from Talend Data Quality

Any html reports can be generated from Talend Data Quality?, Is there any way I can schedule to run my Analyses to run every day automatically and export a report automatically?
2 REPLIES

Re: Any html reports can be generated from Talend Data Quality

Hi,
Any html reports can be generated from Talend Data Quality?

You can set "File type" as HTML in report editor.(Please see my screenshot)

Is there any way I can schedule to run my Analyses to run every day automatically and export a report automatically?

You can schedule your job in Windows Scheduler(.bat) or the TAC(trigger)
Talend support for generating and exporting a report Job on any of the reports listed in the Profiling perspective.
This feature adds all of the files required to execute the Job to an archive, including the Windows .bat file or Linux .sh file along with any context parameter files or other related files. You can then deploy the Job on any server and use it to execute the report periodically independent of the studio. 
https://help.talend.com/search/all?query=Generating+and+exporting+a+report+Job&content-lang=en

Best regards
Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Re: Any html reports can be generated from Talend Data Quality

Wow, this is what exactly I want, but the Reports is missing in the tree in the Talend Data Quality open studio. Should I upgrade Smiley Sad