Five Stars

Analysis Parameter Execution Error and Date Pattern Frequency Table Missing As Indicator Option

Hello,

I wanted to view the date pattern frequency table indicator because it graphs date patterns from date or text columns.  The documentation says this indicator only works when setting the execution engine as Java under Analysis parameters.  Therefore, I changed the execution engine from SQL to Java.

However, the date pattern frequency table is still not listed under pattern frequency statistics.

Capture.PNG

Also, when I try to run the analysis using the Java execution engine instead of sql, I get this error in the log.  Any ideas to troubleshoot?

!ENTRY org.talend.platform.logging 4 0 2018-01-31 16:23:12.383
!MESSAGE 2018-01-31 16:23:12,368 ERROR org.talend.dq.analysis.AnalysisExecutor  - java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 64

!STACK 0
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 64
 at org.mapdb.SerializerBase.deserialize3(SerializerBase.java:1149)
 at org.mapdb.SerializerBase.deserialize(SerializerBase.java:1132)
 at org.mapdb.SerializerBase.deserializeArrayList(SerializerBase.java:1605)
 at org.mapdb.SerializerBase.deserialize3(SerializerBase.java:1152)
 at org.mapdb.SerializerBase.deserialize(SerializerBase.java:1132)
 at org.mapdb.SerializerBase.deserialize(SerializerBase.java:867)
 at org.mapdb.Store.deserialize(Store.java:297)
 at org.mapdb.StoreDirect.get2(StoreDirect.java:475)
 at org.mapdb.StoreDirect.get(StoreDirect.java:428)
 at org.mapdb.Caches$HashTable.get(Caches.java:245)
 at org.mapdb.EngineWrapper.get(EngineWrapper.java:58)
 at org.mapdb.BTreeMap.valExpand(BTreeMap.java:628)
 at org.mapdb.BTreeMap.remove2(BTreeMap.java:977)
 at org.mapdb.BTreeMap.remove(BTreeMap.java:949)
 at org.talend.dataquality.indicators.mapdb.DBMap.remove(DBMap.java:210)
 at org.talend.dataquality.indicators.impl.UniqueCountIndicatorImpl.clearDrillDownData(UniqueCountIndicatorImpl.java:226)
 at org.talend.dataquality.indicators.impl.UniqueCountIndicatorImpl.finalizeComputation(UniqueCountIndicatorImpl.java:210)
 at org.talend.dq.indicators.Evaluator.finalizeIndicators(Evaluator.java:171)
 at org.talend.dq.indicators.Evaluator.evaluateIndicators(Evaluator.java:153)
 at org.talend.dq.indicators.Evaluator.evaluateIndicators(Evaluator.java:207)
 at org.talend.dq.analysis.ColumnAnalysisExecutor.evaluate(ColumnAnalysisExecutor.java:104)
 at org.talend.dq.analysis.AnalysisExecutor.runAnalysis(AnalysisExecutor.java:277)
 at org.talend.dq.analysis.AnalysisExecutor.execute(AnalysisExecutor.java:146)
 at org.talend.dq.analysis.AnalysisExecutorSelector.executeAnalysis(AnalysisExecutorSelector.java:171)
 at org.talend.dataprofiler.core.ui.action.actions.RunAnalysisAction$1.runInWorkspace(RunAnalysisAction.java:222)
 at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.InternalWorkspaceJob.run(InternalWorkspaceJob.java:38)
 at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:54)

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES

Re: Analysis Parameter Execution Error and Date Pattern Frequency Table Missing As Indicator Option

Hello,

Could you please indicate which talend build version you are using?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Five Stars

Re: Analysis Parameter Execution Error and Date Pattern Frequency Table Missing As Indicator Option

TOS_DQ-win-x86_64 version 6.4.1

Also, every time I open the application, it keeps trying to download all those third party jars, but fails (see my earlier posts for exact errors).  I wonder if some of these third party modules are needed for Talend to function to its full potential.  For example, is org.talend.dataprofiler.top.chart.jar necessary to display charts?  Thanks.

2018-02-01 10:32:28,076 ERROR org.talend.dataprofiler.core.download.AbstractDQMissingJarsExtraUpdatesFactory  - failed to fetch missing third parties jars information for org.talend.dataprofiler.top.chart.jar

Hello,

These jar files should be installed into talend studio automatically. Are you behind proxy setting?

Have you already checked online installation guide about:TalendHelpCenter:Installing external modules?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Five Stars

Yes, I have already looked at that documentation.  Yes, we use a proxy pac script.  Please see the last post here.  I have a screenshot of my proxy configuration settings, but I am still getting the same errors.  Please look at the screenshot of my proxy settings?  Am I missing anything?  See link here (scroll down to last response)

My Proxy Configuration