4D to Talend

One Star

4D to Talend

Hi everyone can you give me a procedure how to connect 4D Database to talend data quality. Thanks in advance

Re: 4D to Talend

Hi,
Can you contact to your 4D database by JDBC or ODBC?
Please take a look at document about TalendHelpCenterSmiley Frustratedupported Third-Party System/Database/Business Application Versions.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

I'll try connect 4d and talend through jdbc or odbc. Thanks for quick response.

Hi,
You're welcome. Feel free to post your issue on here.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi Sabrina,
I've tried connecting 4d to talend data quality and it is successful using 4d odbc but the table list is not synchronizing with talend data quality.
Regards,
Joms

Hi,
but the table list is not synchronizing with talend data quality.

Could you please show us some screenshots about your "synchronizing" issue?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
One Star

When I reload the database list still the table count is 0.
How can I attach here my screenshot?
Regards,
Joms

Hi,
For registered users, please click "post reply" (not through the quick post") then you'll get a Image upload box that allows to upload screen captures and images up to 200KB.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
One Star

here is the screenshot
One Star

Here's the screenshot.

Hi,
You cannot retrieve table schema from 4D Database metadata connection which probably causes "synchronizing" issue.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
One Star

Hi,
May I know if there's an workaround with this issue?
Regards,
Joms