One Star

Issue with Job Launcher Connector

Hi,

I am calling DI job in BPM process on Talend 5.3.1v.
Job is like --- tStewardshipInput component ------> tMdmOutput Component.

I created BPM process and call the Job Launcher connector and configured the Project Name, Job Name and Job Version. Add jar files related to DI job under dependencies --> My Lib.

When I deploy and run the process , I am getting following error:
Caused by: java.lang.LinkageError: loader constraint violation: when resolving method "javax.xml.ws.Service.(Ljava/net/URL;Ljavax/xml/namespace/QNameSmiley WinkV" the class loader (instance of org/ow2/bonita/runtime/ProcessClassLoader) of the current class, org/talend/datastewardship/server/ws/TDSCWS_Service, and the class loader (instance of ) for resolved class, javax/xml/ws/Service, have different Class objects for the type used in the signature
at org.talend.datastewardship.server.ws.TDSCWS_Service.(TDSCWS_Service.java:44)
at talend_mdm.aftermodification_0_1.aftermodification.tStewardshipTaskInput_1Process(aftermodification.java:1605)
at talend_mdm.aftermodification_0_1.aftermodification.runJobInTOS(aftermodification.java:2543)
at talend_mdm.aftermodification_0_1.aftermodification.runJob(aftermodification.java:2439)
... 78 more

But when I use another kind of job like
Source file ---> tStewardship Output component.
I am able to run successfully thru BPM process using job launcher connector.

Could anyone reply and help me on this issue?

Thanks,
Shilpa

• MDM
  • Talend Data Stewardship
3 REPLIES

Re: Issue with Job Launcher Connector

Hi silpadowpati,
This issue is probably caused by Class Loading. We suspect there are jars conflicting within the exported bar file.
Is there any abnormal number of dependencies deployed in the $JBOSS_HOME/bonita/server/default/work/BusinessRUles/ProcessXXXX directory? If so, you have to remove some jars java from bar dependencies.
It suggest you should open a ticket on TalendSupportPortal so that our colleagues from support team can schedule a webex with you to give a remote assistance.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi Sabrina,
Yes. We understood that Class loader is conflict when the process runs.
I do not see any process which I created in Talend BPM deployed in the specified folder $JBOSS_HOME/bonita/server/default/work/BusinessRUles/ProcessXXXX directory?
Want to know how to resolve the Linkage errors thru Talend BPM process?
Thanks,
Shilpa

Hi,
It suggest you should open a ticket on TalendSupportPortal so that our colleagues from support team can schedule a webex with you to give a remote assistance.

Could you please report a ticket on Talend Support Portal for your platform product.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.