[resolved] how to get clean data from tsoap using textractxmlfield

One Star

[resolved] how to get clean data from tsoap using textractxmlfield

how to select particular coloumns from tsoap using textractxmlfield? what should be written loopxpath query section? Also when data is flowing directly from tsoap, how can we take care of schema? without schema, how will mapping be selected?
best regards
Community Manager

Re: [resolved] how to get clean data from tsoap using textractxmlfield

tSOAP returns a string in body column, select body column in the XML field on tExtractXMLField. Please refer to user manual to learn how to use tExtractXMLField component. As a newbie, I would suggest you to learn how to create XML metadata following the wizards, so that you could know the relevant XML parameters settings, see
https://help.talend.com/search/all?query=Centralizing+XML+file+metadata

Best regards
Shong
----------------------------------------------------------
Talend | Data Agility for Modern Business
One Star

Hi Shong,
Thanks for your reply. I selected "body" in xml field, output is coming now. I will show you how i have used the components:
tsoap---->textractxmlfield------>tlogrow
In tlogrow, I am getting output as:

[statistics] connecting to socket on port 3700
[statistics] connected
|<ns2:getMappingsResponse xmlns:ns2=""><return><beanId>0</beanId><code>1049154</code><codeDisplayName>12 HR Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride 120 MG Extended Release Oral Tablet</codeDisplayName><codeSystem>RXNORM</codeSystem><codeSystemDisplayName>RXNORM</codeSystemDisplayName><communityId>0</communityId><defaultCommunity>true</defaultCommunity><outbound>true</outbound><sendMasterMap>false</sendMasterMap><sendOneToMany>false</sendOneToMany><sendOneToManyForAllCodeSystems>false</sendOneToManyForAllCodeSystems><toCodeSystem>RXNORM</toCodeSystem></return></ns2:getMappingsResponse>|
[statistics] disconnected
Job test_job ended at 14:17 29/06/2015. [exit code=0]
I need only the red colored statement in the output. What should i do now to get the desired result. I have tried multiple permutations and combinations, but nothing is working out Smiley Sad

Best regards,
Amal Raj Kashyap
One Star

can anyone help me with this??
One Star

Hi,

You can extract all data from XML string with tExtractXMLField, and then filter the rows with tFilterRow or tMap component.

Regards,
Siva.
One Star

hi sivabalan,
yes it worked, thanks a lot Smiley Happy
best regards,
amal

2019 GARNER MAGIC QUADRANT FOR DATA INTEGRATION TOOL

Talend named a Leader.

Get your copy

OPEN STUDIO FOR DATA INTEGRATION

Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.

Download now

What’s New for Talend Summer ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

Have you checked out Talend’s 2019 Summer release yet?

Find out about Talend's 2019 Summer release

Blog

Talend Summer 2019 – What’s New?

Talend continues to revolutionize how businesses leverage speed and manage scale

Watch Now

6 Ways to Start Utilizing Machine Learning with Amazon We Services and Talend

Look at6 ways to start utilizing Machine Learning with Amazon We Services and Talend

Blog