[resolved] executing a package using a tOracleSp

Highlighted
One Star

[resolved] executing a package using a tOracleSp

hello

I am executing a package using tOracleSp component and the package is executing properly with out any errors.

problem : whenever i want to fetch the data from the data base definitely i need to run one package so that i can get the data from the data base now i am trying to do like the following.

tOracleConnection------tOracleSP------tOracleInput

here, first i am connecting to the data base after that by using the same connection i am executing the package in the tOracleSP component then running a query in tOralceInput (with the same connection). The connection getting properly and package also executing properly with out giving any errors but the results i am getting is zero rows.

I have tried with different scenarios by following the forum that how to execute a package in talend but no results please help me out...

thanks & regards
----------------------
Lokanath B
Employee

Re: [resolved] executing a package using a tOracleSp

Hi lokanath.1241

Maybe you can try like this: tOracleConnection(onComponentOk link)------>tOracleSP(onSubJobOk link)---------->tOracleCommit(OnComponentOk link)------->tOracleInput.
One Star

Re: [resolved] executing a package using a tOracleSp

Thank u very much jjzhou this problem got resolved

Thanks & Regards
---------------------

Lokanath B.

Calling Talend Open Studio Users

The first 100 community members completing the Open Studio survey win a $10 gift voucher.

Start the survey

2019 GARNER MAGIC QUADRANT FOR DATA INTEGRATION TOOL

Talend named a Leader.

Get your copy

OPEN STUDIO FOR DATA INTEGRATION

Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.

Download now

What’s New for Talend Summer ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

Agile Data lakes & Analytics

Accelerate your data lake projects with an agile approach

Watch

Definitive Guide to Data Quality

Create systems and workflow to manage clean data ingestion and data transformation.

Download

Tutorial

Introduction to Talend Open Studio for Data Integration.

Watch