[resolved] create and use my own templates

Highlighted
One Star

[resolved] create and use my own templates

Hi,
I use TOS_DQ-r101800-V5.3.0 and my database is MSSQL SERVER.
I would like to use my own template with a syntax like this <%=__COLUMN_NAMES__%>.
I want to create a request like this :
SELECT lTrim(rTrim(<%=__COLUMN_NAME_1__%>COLLATE French_CI_AI)),lTrim(rTrim(<%=__COLUMN_NAME_2__%>COLLATE French_CI_AI)),lTrim(rTrim(<%=__COLUMN_NAME_3__%>COLLATE French_CI_AI)) FROM <%=__TABLE_NAME__%> <%=__WHERE_CLAUSE__%> GROUP BY <%=__GROUP_BY_ALIAS__%>

but for example how do we make the template for the column <%=__COLUMN_NAME_1__%> ??

<%=__COLUMN_NAMES__%> is not correct for me because i can't use the lTrim and rTrim function in my request.

How do we integrate these functions in the indicators for a "Column Set Analysis" . the Duplicate Count and Unique Count use <%=__COLUMN_NAMES__%> for the group by but I'd like apply this syntax :

lTrim(rTrim(<%=__COLUMN_NAME_1__%>COLLATE French_CI_AI)) because lTrim(rTrim(<%=__COLUMN_NAMES__%>COLLATE French_CI_AI)) is wrong

Thanks for helping me
One Star

Re: [resolved] create and use my own templates

no answers? To resolve this problem I create a table duplicated with the data to analyse (select rtrim(ltrim(field COLLATE French_CI_AI)) field into table2 from table1). I use these functions ( rtrim,ltrim) and transform my fields in COLLATE French_CI_AI.
Now I can use the requests from DQ.

But if there's another way I'm interested.
Employee

Hi dataman179,

it's not currently possible to use UDIs on a column set.
It's a feature request: https://jira.talendforge.org/browse/TDQ-3519

You may add your vote to this feature.
One Star

Hi,
Thanks for you answer Sebastiao Correia. So, I'm going to read this feature request.

2019 GARNER MAGIC QUADRANT FOR DATA INTEGRATION TOOL

Talend named a Leader.

Get your copy

OPEN STUDIO FOR DATA INTEGRATION

Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.

Download now

What’s New for Talend Summer ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

Enabling Data Governance

Learn how to enable Data Governance

Watch Now

The Definitive Guide to Government Data Quality

Take a peek at the definitive guide to Government Data Quality

Read