[resolved] Job disappeared in the repository

Six Stars

[resolved] Job disappeared in the repository

Hi everybody !

I had some troubles with a workspace and have to re import all my projects and create a new repository. I was thinking everything was ok, but actually I have a problem with one of my job.

I have import it after the rest of the project (because it was corrupted in the other project), and I can't see it in the repository windows in Talend (. But it is here when I look in my workspace, and if I go to the job who is calling this missing job, I can open it...

Do you know what can I do ?
I have already check that I don't have the same name with another job.
I have already close and re open the project.

I think something in the .item or .properties of my job is bad but I can't find what it is.

Thanks a lot !
Four Stars

Re: [resolved] Job disappeared in the repository

While importing have you enabled overwrite existing items check box?

Vaibhav
Six Stars

Thank you for your answer !

Yes I have check "yes to everything" when asking for this point.

Another thing : my disapeared job is Dal_RT. When I open another job named Dal_RT_Op, which was a replication of the first one with 1 or 2 changes, Talend open Dal_RT...
Seventeen Stars

Please take care the trash is empty! Jobs in the trash will be taken into account. Next: take care you do not have any jobs open in a editor because these jobs are locked and cannot be exported or imported.
Six Stars

Thank you jlolling, I have already checked all of this... I really don't see another solution that create a new job with this name and do it another time...

Hi,

Your missing job .item and .properties files are still in your workspace? Can you paste them(.screenshot, .item and properties files) into studio directly?(Go to Window-->Show view-->Navigator)

Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.

2019 GARTNER MAGIC QUADRANT FOR DATA INTEGRATION TOOL

Talend named a Leader.

Get your copy

OPEN STUDIO FOR DATA INTEGRATION

Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.

Download now

Have you checked out Talend’s 2019 Summer release yet?

Find out about Talend's 2019 Summer release

Blog

Talend Summer 2019 – What’s New?

Talend continues to revolutionize how businesses leverage speed and manage scale

Watch Now

6 Ways to Start Utilizing Machine Learning with Amazon We Services and Talend

Look at6 ways to start utilizing Machine Learning with Amazon We Services and Talend

Blog