[resolved] How to deploy external scripts to hdfs / oozie for use with tSystem ?

One Star

[resolved] How to deploy external scripts to hdfs / oozie for use with tSystem ?

I need to execute a python script executed by the tSystem component using Talend Open Studio for Big Data (Version 5.5) and a hadoop cluster (Cloudera 5.0) using oozie.

Is there a possiblity to deploy my python script together with my talend job to hdfs for later execution by the tSystem component ?

Background:
Talend generates oozie jobs and deploys all required artefcact to hdfs. Execution of a oozie job takes place on one - not predefined - node in the cluster. In preexecution phase of jet job the required artefacts will be copied from hdfs locally to the execution node. I intend to use this mechanism and want avoid things like deploying my python script manually to all nodes. Maybe a a share etc. can simpliy the distribution, but this would be still a workaround in my eyes.
Thanks in advance
Employee

Re: [resolved] How to deploy external scripts to hdfs / oozie for use with tSystem ?

Hi Gregor,
I've talked with R&D. At  the moment we don't provide anything to support this.

Best regards, Armin Wallrab

2019 GARTNER MAGIC QUADRANT FOR DATA INTEGRATION TOOL

Talend named a Leader.

Get your copy

OPEN STUDIO FOR DATA INTEGRATION

Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.

Download now

Have you checked out Talend’s 2019 Summer release yet?

Find out about Talend's 2019 Summer release

Blog

Talend Summer 2019 – What’s New?

Talend continues to revolutionize how businesses leverage speed and manage scale

Watch Now

6 Ways to Start Utilizing Machine Learning with Amazon We Services and Talend

Look at6 ways to start utilizing Machine Learning with Amazon We Services and Talend

Blog