Perl CSV Error

Highlighted
One Star

Perl CSV Error

I am doing some simple database mapping and i get the database connection values from a csv file and then to a contextload but i am getting this when trying to run the job:
Can't locate Text/CSV_XS.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /Users/andresamaya/Downloads/TOS-All-r13892-V2.3.3/TalendOpenStudio-macosx-carbon.app/Contents/MacOS/workspace/.Perl /Users/andresamaya/Downloads/TOS-All-r13892-V2.3.3/lib/perl /System/Library/Perl/5.8.8/darwin-thread-multi-2level /System/Library/Perl/5.8.8 /Library/Perl/5.8.8/darwin-thread-multi-2level /Library/Perl/5.8.8 /Library/Perl /Network/Library/Perl/5.8.8/darwin-thread-multi-2level /Network/Library/Perl/5.8.8 /Network/Library/Perl /System/Library/Perl/Extras/5.8.8/darwin-thread-multi-2level /System/Library/Perl/Extras/5.8.8 /Library/Perl/5.8.6/darwin-thread-multi-2level /Library/Perl/5.8.6 /Library/Perl/5.8.1 .) at /Users/andresamaya/Downloads/TOS-All-r13892-V2.3.3/TalendOpenStudio-macosx-carbon.app/Contents/MacOS/workspace/.Perl/WEBERP_PRESTAMOS.job_CLIENTES.pl line 231.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /Users/andresamaya/Downloads/TOS-All-r13892-V2.3.3/TalendOpenStudio-macosx-carbon.app/Contents/MacOS/workspace/.Perl/
Talend 2.3.3 MacOSX Leopard
Anyone can suggestion?
... bowiaxu@gmail.com
Employee

Re: Perl CSV Error

You have to install Text::CSV_XS module. I think that under MacOSX, the standard way to install Perl module is to use the "cpan" command. I've asked Laurentp to come and help. He masterizes Perl on MacOS :-)
Not applicable

Re: Perl CSV Error

Hi
You could look @ http://sial.org/howto/perl/life-with-cpan/
and http://sial.org/howto/perl/life-with-cpan/macosx/
to install the required module from the CPAN
PS: did you fix the GUI dispay issues with Talend on your Mac ?

2019 GARNER MAGIC QUADRANT FOR DATA INTEGRATION TOOL

Talend named a Leader.

Get your copy

OPEN STUDIO FOR DATA INTEGRATION

Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.

Download now

What’s New for Talend Summer ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

Best Practices for Using Context Variables with Talend – Part 4

Pick up some tips and tricks with Context Variables

Blog

How Media Organizations Achieved Success with Data Integration

Learn how media organizations have achieved success with Data Integration

Read

Definitive Guide to Data Integration

Practical steps to developing your data integration strategy.

Download