BusinessException: The administrator application must be accessed

One Star

BusinessException: The administrator application must be accessed

Hello - does anyone know how to get around the following error?

Scenario:

Each morning my Talend server actually re-installs itself.. it's a virtual instance that is destroyed at the end of the day and rebuilt the following morning. The actual data (held in SVN and MySQL etc) is restored but the installation of Talend isn?t backed up so Talend is actually re-installed.

I need jobs defined within Talend to start up again but I find that they don?t. To get Talend to running jobs again I find we actually have to log into Talend. This simple act is enough to get Talend jobs restarting again. What I find is confirmed by the error in the logs.... i.e.

?The administrator application must be accessed at least one time before generating jobScripts?

Although it?s a simple task that?s needed to get things running again it?s a manual activity and I really want Talend to automatically resume. I need to identify a way to automate the step that Talend is waiting for.

The full error is:

2011-01-13 09:57:05 ERROR RemoteJobExecution - ###### Exception 'class org.talend.administrator.scheduler.exception.ExecutionTaskException': null:ExecutionTask[taskName='df_config', taskId=2, quartzJobName='2', quartzFullTriggerName=JOB_CONDUCTOR.2, server=:8000, CronTrigger[talendTriggerName='config_min', talendTriggerId=2', idQuartzTrigger=2], contextParams=null]
org.talend.administrator.scheduler.exception.ExecutionTaskException
at org.talend.administrator.scheduler.business.ExecutionTaskHandler.runJobUnit(ExecutionTaskHandler.java:1160)
at org.talend.administrator.scheduler.jobs.RemoteJobExecution.executeRemoteJob(RemoteJobExecution.java:296)
at org.talend.administrator.scheduler.jobs.RemoteJobExecution.execute(RemoteJobExecution.java:187)
at org.quartz.core.JobRunShell.run(JobRunShell.java:202)
at org.quartz.simpl.SimpleThreadPool$WorkerThread.run(SimpleThreadPool.java:525)
Caused by: org.talend.commons.exception.BusinessException: The administrator application must be accessed at least one time before generating jobScripts
at org.talend.administrator.scheduler.business.ExecutionTaskHandler.getAdministratorUrlValue(ExecutionTaskHandler.java:570)
at org.talend.administrator.scheduler.business.ExecutionTaskHandler.generateJobScriptUnit(ExecutionTaskHandler.java:428)
at org.talend.administrator.scheduler.business.ExecutionTaskHandler.deployJobUnit(ExecutionTaskHandler.java:783)
at org.talend.administrator.scheduler.business.ExecutionTaskHandler.runJobUnit(ExecutionTaskHandler.java:1071
Community Manager

Re: BusinessException: The administrator application must be accessed

Hi
I just post the associate bug issue reported by you here.
http://talendforge.org/bugs/view.php?id=18511

Best regards
Shong
----------------------------------------------------------
Talend | Data Agility for Modern Business

2019 GARNER MAGIC QUADRANT FOR DATA INTEGRATION TOOL

Talend named a Leader.

Get your copy

OPEN STUDIO FOR DATA INTEGRATION

Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.

Download now

What’s New for Talend Summer ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

Have you checked out Talend’s 2019 Summer release yet?

Find out about Talend's 2019 Summer release

Blog

Talend Summer 2019 – What’s New?

Talend continues to revolutionize how businesses leverage speed and manage scale

Watch Now

6 Ways to Start Utilizing Machine Learning with Amazon We Services and Talend

Look at6 ways to start utilizing Machine Learning with Amazon We Services and Talend

Blog