BTEQ support for store procedure in Talend

Highlighted
One Star

BTEQ support for store procedure in Talend

Hi ,

Please let me know how can we call Store procedure for teradta using BTEQ in Talend. Is there any out of box component which uses BTEQ for teradata and call Store procedure.

Regards,
BIswajit

Re: BTEQ support for store procedure in Talend

Hi,

So far we don't have any component support for BTEQ. Please check this related forum Forum 28795

Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi Sabrina,

Thanks for the reply.
The custom component mentioned in the forum 28795 is working fine for BTEQ.

Can you let me know any other out of box component which I can use to call store procedure in teradata.
Also do let me know ,how can I capture out parameter from store procedure in teradata using Talend components.
Any pointer to sample also will do.

Thanks and Regards,
Biswajit

Hi,

Usually, We use tXXXSP component to call store procedure, see the related article Calling a stored procedure or function.
But, for teradata, so far there is no such tteradataSP component. Would you mind opening a JIRA issue in the Talend DI project of the JIRA bugtracker for a new feature. Your feedback will be appreciated.

Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Sabrina ,could you please tell me the steps for opening a JIRA issue in the Talend DI project of the JIRA bugtracker for a new feature.

Regards,
Biswajit

Hi Biswajit,

First of all, you should navigate to JIRA bugtracker and login with your account and password.

Second, Click the "Create issue" button and choose a proper project and issue type.(Talend DI and New Feature)

Third, fill in the entry according to your requirement and then create.

Please see my screenshot for details.

Best regards
Sabrina
--
One Star

Hi, is there a new state for this issue? - Is there any development for a tTeradataSP component? If so, when will it come (probably)? 
Regards, Holger

2019 GARNER MAGIC QUADRANT FOR DATA INTEGRATION TOOL

Talend named a Leader.

Get your copy

OPEN STUDIO FOR DATA INTEGRATION

Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.

Download now

What’s New for Talend Summer ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

Have you checked out Talend’s 2019 Summer release yet?

Find out about Talend's 2019 Summer release

Blog

Talend Summer 2019 – What’s New?

Talend continues to revolutionize how businesses leverage speed and manage scale

Watch Now

6 Ways to Start Utilizing Machine Learning with Amazon We Services and Talend

Look at6 ways to start utilizing Machine Learning with Amazon We Services and Talend

Blog