[resolved] Talend Remote Project

Five Stars

[resolved] Talend Remote Project

I've recently installed Talend Data Integration and configured Talend Administration Center and was attempting to connect to a remote project.  I created a project in TAC that is stored in SVN and gave myself credentials.  The connection to SVN seems to be fine and the project is active.

I created a remote connection in Talend Data Integration (as shown below) and the URL checked out fine.

However, when I saved the connection, I got the following error message when Talend attempted to retrieve the projects from TAC:

I've followed the configuration guides, ensured that TAC itself as well as my SVN server are setup properly and there is no firewall between my development machine and the server interfering (I'm able to connect to TAC from my development box as well as to the SVN server).
I searched the forums and elsewhere for a similar problem, but wasn't able to find any representative cases.  Any idea what might be going on here?
Thanks for your help.
Jonathan

Accepted Solutions
Five Stars

Re: [resolved] Talend Remote Project

My apologies, this issue can be closed.  It turns out that I simply was misinterpreting the rights on the project authorization age and, in fact, didn't have the appropriate permissions.

All Replies
Five Stars

For some reason my screenshots weren't added.  Here they are.
Five Stars

Never mind, I can't get the screenshots to upload (even though they're only 100 KB in total).
There error message I'm getting (from Talend DI studio with the aforementioned remote connection selected) is: "Can't retrieve any project from Administrator Center, please ask for help from the administrator."
Five Stars

My apologies, this issue can be closed.  It turns out that I simply was misinterpreting the rights on the project authorization age and, in fact, didn't have the appropriate permissions.