[resolved] Custom routines not available in Talend Administration Centre

One Star

[resolved] Custom routines not available in Talend Administration Centre

Hi,
I am using Talend Enterprise Big Data 5.4.1. I have a job for which i use a custom routine with one simple class and function.
There are no external jar or libraries used, when i run this job in UI it runs successfully but when the same job is run in Talend Administration Center  it gives following error:
disconnected
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: routines/ReturnMonthInInteger
at rem_analytics_01.daystar_adr_seg_daily_l_0_1.Daystar_ADR_Seg_Daily_L.main(Daystar_ADR_Seg_Daily_L.java:9998)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: routines.ReturnMonthInInteger
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
... 4 more
### Job ENDED WITH ERROR  at 2014/10/17 11:34:48 (jobId=20141017_103258_4c5o9, jobExecutionId=20141017113445_6Xsxr) ###
Please suggest 
Thanks,
Pramod.

Accepted Solutions

Re: [resolved] Custom routines not available in Talend Administration Centre

Hi,
Did you right click on the job and select "Set up routine dependencies" to add the user routines?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.

All Replies

Hi,
Where is your Talend Administration Center , local or remote? Have your others job been executed successfully on it?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi,
My Talend(Studio as well as Administration console) is on Windows Virtual Machine and all other jobs execute successfully 
on UI as well as TAC only job with custom routine does not run on TAC but runs well on UI
Thanks,
Pramod

Hi,
Did you right click on the job and select "Set up routine dependencies" to add the user routines?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
One Star

Hi,
Thanks that worked!!!
Thanks,
Pramod

Hi pkakade,
If this issue is fixed, could you please mark this topic as resolved? In that way, other community users will be informed that this thread has been resolved.
Many thanks.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
One Star

Sure Sabrina but,
How should I mark this post as resolved ?

Hi,

You can click the "Set this topic as resolved" link which is right underneath your initial post.

Best regards
Sabrina

--