1) May i know what is best way to deploy the jobs in dev to prod env?
2) what are Deployment strategies in Talend?
3) What are the best practice in talend.
4) What is best way to use versioning concepts in talend?
5) How to configure git in TAC?
6) how to handle if job fail in between? and restart the job from failed task?
Everything will be done in TAC.
You can create jobserver for each of your environments and deploy your jobs on your environments, depending on your context, or your context file.
For versions, you have the versions of your jobs, but also the versions that you will put in the nexus, creation of TAG for a passage in PROD
I did not use Git yet
With Tac you can make resumes on error
Talend named a Leader.
Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.
Find out how Forrester rate different iPaaS and Hybrid Integration Platforms
Test drive Talend's enterprise products.