Highlighted
Six Stars

help on scheduling jobs and email notification

Hi,

we are using Talend Studio 6.3.1 (Talend Real-time Big Data Platform ). I have been trying to follow the documentation for scheduling the jobs but doesn't help that much.

Could somebody please connect to me and show it how it works would be great great help.

Thanks & Appreciate your help

5 REPLIES

Re: help on scheduling jobs and email notification

Hello,

Did you schedule your job on Job conductor? What's the error message you are getting? With your subscription solution Talend Real-time Big Data Platform V 6.3.1, have you already created a case on talend support portal? In this way, our colleagues from support team will give you a remote assistance through support cycle with priority.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Six Stars

Hi Sabrina,

Thank you for the input. I haven't created a case on talend support portal. Is there a section of this site I can go to create a case or somewhere. Could you pleas provide me where can I do that. While I am there I will mention the error details and all.

Thanks

Hello,

The best place to start is this website.

https://login.talend.com/support-login.php. And feel free to let us know if it is OK with you.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Six Stars

I did find out how to do tigger the jobs from TAC and so on. But thanks for that site.

Hello,

You can schedule your execution plans based on time or event, using time triggers or file triggers respectively in TAC.

Here are online document about:TalendHelpCenter: Scheduling an execution plan.

On the Job Conductor page, you can schedule an execution task using different types of triggers.

Available triggers are:

• Time-based triggers (SimpleTrigger)

• Periodic multi-platform CRON-like triggers (CronUITrigger)

• File-based triggers (FileTrigger)

TalendHelpCenter: Scheduling execution tasks

Feel free to let us know if it is OK with you.

Best regards

Sabrina

--