Where we can find Job execution locks

Highlighted
Five Stars

Where we can find Job execution locks

Hi Team,

Where we can see Job Conductor Task execution locks?

Regards,

Arjun

Re: Where we can find Job execution locks

Hello,

Please let us know if this online user guide is what you are looking for?

https://help.talend.com/reader/RK~CAb9nJ1erxR8SrBbKoQ/5EaEtZu1b5aowtHPkt1KLg.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Five Stars

Hi Sabrina,

Thanks for your quick response and sharing the guide! appreciate your help!!

I have gone through the reference but i do not see the Job conductor task lock information though JCT is in running state. Do you have any idea is there any other place we can find it?

Regards,

Arjun

Hello,

@Arjun wrote:

Hi Sabrina,

Thanks for your quick response and sharing the guide! appreciate your help!!

I have gone through the reference but i do not see the Job conductor task lock information though JCT is in running state. Do you have any idea is there any other place we can find it?

Regards,

Arjun

To access the Locks page, click Locks in the Menu tree view. This page shows the list of Talend Studio projects being locked by users.

What do you mean 'Job conductor task lock information'? Are your execution plan locked in TAC?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Five Stars

I got your point and i can see Locks page in TAC but i am looking for the Lock information on running Job. If we hit run on already in running state JCT in TAC, it throws a message says job is already in running state, you can not run for this there should be lock in place for the current running job. where we can see these locks

Regards,
Arjun

Hello,

Are you able to see the running state of your job in Job Conductor? The lock information is not visible for user in TAC which would be written in program.

If the task is already running when the task is triggered, the Job Conductor will wait for the current task to finish. If the task is not finished after 60 seconds, then the status of the task execution changes to 'misfired'. A misfired event also occurs if the trigger misses its firing time because of Talend Administration Center is shut down.

For more information on task execution status and monitoring, please see TalendHelpCenter:Monitoring task executions in the Monitoring node

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Five Stars

I see, we can not see lock information on job conductor execution in TAC. Yes i can see it in Job Conductor Task in running state. Thank you for your explanation. Appreciate it!!

Regards,
Arjun

2019 GARNER MAGIC QUADRANT FOR DATA INTEGRATION TOOL

Talend named a Leader.

Get your copy

OPEN STUDIO FOR DATA INTEGRATION

Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.

Download now

What’s New for Talend Summer ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

The Forrester Wave: Strategic iPaaS and Hybrid Integration Platforms, Q1 2019

Find out how Forrester rate different iPaaS and Hybrid Integration Platforms

Read

Why Companies Move to the Cloud: 7 Success Stories

Learn how and why companies are moving to the Cloud

Read Now

Agile Data lakes & Analytics

Accelerate your data lake projects with an agile approach