Five Stars

Where are misfires recorded?

When looking at the TimeLine tab on the TAC server I can see that some jobs are misfiring but this isn't recorded in the TaskExecutionHistory table. I've had a look through the other tables but it doesn't seem to be recorded in any of them. If I look in TimeLine then it shows the missed start times for the jobs so wouldn't seem to be doing a dynamic calculation.

I'd like to be able to query this data from the database side to produce a full, easily readable, report for our daily checks. I can currently get the results for all the jobs that worked and failed but not misfires.

Does anyone know where or how these misfires are recorded?

• Talend Activity Monitoring
  • Talend Administration Center
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Five Stars

Re: Where are misfires recorded?

Ok so I've worked out the issue. They are in the ExecutionHistoryTable but don't have a TaskStartDate assigned so when looking for results in a time range these errors are ignored as the TaskStartDate is outside the range.

It would seem that the only way to see those within a time range is to find the Highest and Lowest ID assigned to data in the table for the time range and then search using those as your defining options.

3 REPLIES

Hi,

Do you mean MISFIRED events in the grid of task execution history?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Five Stars

Yes. Are they somewhere in the database as they appear in the TimeLine but not in the Execution History table.

Regards

Five Stars

Ok so I've worked out the issue. They are in the ExecutionHistoryTable but don't have a TaskStartDate assigned so when looking for results in a time range these errors are ignored as the TaskStartDate is outside the range.

It would seem that the only way to see those within a time range is to find the Highest and Lowest ID assigned to data in the table for the time range and then search using those as your defining options.