Unable to trigger Execution Plan through file trigger option

Highlighted
Five Stars

Unable to trigger Execution Plan through file trigger option

Hi,

I have a task which takes file from the job server path and places the file to S3. I tried running this task through file trigger and the task executed when the file was present on path and put the file to S3. I created an execution plan for the task but when i tried file trigger at execution plan level, the Execution plan is not triggering. I checked whether the execution plan is working fine or not by manually triggering the EP. The EP runs fine and places the file present at path to S3. Please help me understand what could be the issue with the file trigger for the execution plan?

Five Stars

Re: Unable to trigger Execution Plan through file trigger option

To add to it, something unusual that i see is when i go to the task execution details through the magnifying glass option at job conductor level, i see the log generated and other details like job triggered  by, server, job, job version, project, context having entries. When i triggered the job manually at execution plan level and check for task execution details, even if the job ran , there is no log generated, no entries for project , project version, context and job triggered by. The only entry is for task start date and end date which is current time.

Five Stars

Re: Unable to trigger Execution Plan through file trigger option

Can someone please help me with the above issue?

2019 GARTNER MAGIC QUADRANT FOR DATA INTEGRATION TOOL

Talend named a Leader.

Get your copy

OPEN STUDIO FOR DATA INTEGRATION

Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.

Download now

Migrate Data from one Database to another with one Job using the Dynamic Schema

Find out how to migrate from one database to another using the Dynamic schema

Blog

Best Practices for Using Context Variables with Talend – Part 4

Pick up some tips and tricks with Context Variables

Blog

The Forrester Wave: Strategic iPaaS and Hybrid Integration Platforms, Q1 2019

Find out how Forrester rate different iPaaS and Hybrid Integration Platforms

Read