Unable to delete user account in TAC

Highlighted
Six Stars

Unable to delete user account in TAC

I am trying to delete user account  who left organization in TAC  and getting  following error "can not delete another logged in user". i checked in locks in TAC  there is no locks for him .He cleft organization long time so there is no chance he can login TAC. So what else i have to check and can delete account. 

Accepted Solutions

Re: Unable to delete user account in TAC

Hello,

Is this user logged into Studio or not? We are supposing this user is stuck in the TAC cache, and is still considered as logged in.

Could you please try to clear the cache to eliminate the user's logged in status.

1. Run the following command:

TAC_URL/ucache?clear

OR

2. Restart TAC.

Let us know if it is OK with you.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.

All Replies

Hello,

Is this user logged into Studio or not? We are supposing this user is stuck in the TAC cache, and is still considered as logged in.

Could you please try to clear the cache to eliminate the user's logged in status.

1. Run the following command:

TAC_URL/ucache?clear

OR

2. Restart TAC.

Let us know if it is OK with you.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Six Stars

i tried both options  already and still showing  unable to delete. The user not logged in studio as his work space is deleted already.

Hello,

Could you please let us know on which talend subscription solution you got this issue?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Six Stars

its big data product. Tried restart again and tried delete and it works now. 

Hello,

Great it works. Feel free to let us know if there is any further help we can give.

Best regards

Sabrina

--

Tutorial

Introduction to Talend Open Studio for Data Integration.

Definitive Guide to Data Integration

Practical steps to developing your data integration strategy.

Definitive Guide to Data Quality

Create systems and workflow to manage clean data ingestion and data transformation.