Talend Real-Time Big Data Platform Tutorials by Using TAC on Run Jobs

Highlighted
Six Stars

Talend Real-Time Big Data Platform Tutorials by Using TAC on Run Jobs

Hi there community,

I am really new to to Talend Real-Time Big Data Platform, and I am currently learning so that I can keep up with my colleagues in preparing and managing jobs, and error checking/solving.

I use Talend Real-Time Big Data Platform for creating jobs and run jobs for error checking, I use Talend Administration Center for run/generate/kill jobs etc in replacement for Spark if I'm not mistaken, integration with CDH Cloudera as well. I have tried learning it at Talend Community tutorials, and PDF as well.

The question is, where can I find a good starting materials for this preparation for learning and hands-on exercises with this tools that I have already provided, and is there any tips and tricks on working with Big Data?

Thank you so much community.

Regards,

Sulaiman A

Accepted Solutions

Re: Talend Real-Time Big Data Platform Tutorials by Using TAC on Run Jobs

Hello,

Here are online documents about:TalendHelpCenter:Executing Big Data Streaming Jobs from Big Data Streaming Conductor and TalendHelpCenter:Working with Job execution tasks

Hope it will be helpful.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.

All Replies

Hello,

Here are online documents about:TalendHelpCenter:Executing Big Data Streaming Jobs from Big Data Streaming Conductor and TalendHelpCenter:Working with Job execution tasks

Hope it will be helpful.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Six Stars

Hello Sabrina,

Dully noted in reviewing this online documents. I used a lot of services in managing jobs at Talend Studio and TAC for job monitoring as well. Thank you for the help so much.

Regards,

Sulaiman A

Tutorial

Introduction to Talend Open Studio for Data Integration.

Definitive Guide to Data Integration

Practical steps to developing your data integration strategy.

Definitive Guide to Data Quality

Create systems and workflow to manage clean data ingestion and data transformation.