TAC very slow and blocked

Five Stars

TAC very slow and blocked

Hi,
I have a question about the Talend Administration Center interface, when i use the web console, and i have  lots of tabs , the TAC is very slow, so i tried to close them but doesn't work and the Tac is blocked.
How can i unblock the tac ?
Tks
Best regards
Six Stars

Re: TAC very slow and blocked

Hi,
Wich browser are you using ? Have you tried it on other browsers to see if it works? 

You can also check the log file which is located in <ServersInstallationPath>\apache-tomcat-XXX\logs.?
Thank's,
Amine
Five Stars

Hi ABelkacemi,
I'm using Internet Explorer 11, the TAC doesn't work in firefox.
I going to check the logs.
Thanks
Best regards
Six Stars

It should works in FireFox
Five Stars

Hi,
The Tac is not working on firefox v 41.0, i will try with Chrome.
For the apache tomcat logs, i have a lot of logs files :
1. localhost.2016-06-13.log
13-Jun-2016 11:12:20.146 SEVERE  org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext.log Exception while dispatching incoming RPC call
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: encodedRequest cannot be empty
at com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.RPC.decodeRequest(RPC.java:232)
at org.talend.gwttoolkit.server.TalendRemoteServiceServlet.processCall(TalendRemoteServiceServlet.java:100)
at com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.RemoteServiceServlet.processPost(RemoteServiceServlet.java:248)
at com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.AbstractRemoteServiceServlet.doPost(AbstractRemoteServiceServlet.java:62)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:644)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:725)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:291)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
at org.apache.tomcat.websocket.server.WsFilter.doFilter(WsFilter.java:52)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:239)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
at org.talend.gwttoolkit.server.common.http.HeadersFilter.doFilter(HeadersFilter.java:55)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:239)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:219)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:106)
at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:501)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:142)
at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:79)
at org.apache.catalina.valves.AbstractAccessLogValve.invoke(AbstractAccessLogValve.java:610)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:88)
at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:516)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.AbstractHttp11Processor.process(AbstractHttp11Processor.java:1086)
at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:659)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11AprProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11AprProtocol.java:285)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.AprEndpoint$SocketProcessor.doRun(AprEndpoint.java:2439)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.AprEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(AprEndpoint.java:2428)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.TaskThread$WrappingRunnable.run(TaskThread.java:61)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

2.- catalina.log, i have something like this
13-Jun-2016 09:50:44.017 SEVERE  org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase.checkThreadLocalMapForLeaks The web application  created a ThreadLocal with key of type  (value ) and a value of type ] (value ) but failed to remove it when the web application was stopped. Threads are going to be renewed over time to try and avoid a probable memory leak.
13-Jun-2016 09:50:44.017 SEVERE org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase.checkThreadLocalMapForLeaks The web application created a ThreadLocal with key of type (value ) and a value of type (value ) but failed to remove it when the web application was stopped. Threads are going to be renewed over time to try and avoid a probable memory leak.
13-Jun-2016 09:50:56.470 SEVERE org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase.checkThreadLocalMapForLeaks The web application created a ThreadLocal with key of type (value ) and a value of type (value ) but failed to remove it when the web application was stopped. Threads are going to be renewed over time to try and avoid a probable memory leak.
13-Jun-2016 09:50:56.470 SEVERE org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase.checkThreadLocalMapForLeaks The web application created a ThreadLocal with key of type (value ) and a value of type (value ) but failed to remove it when the web application was stopped. Threads are going to be renewed over time to try and avoid a probable memory leak.
13-Jun-2016 09:50:56.470 INFO bitronix.tm.integration.tomcat55.BTMLifecycleListener.null Shutting down Bitronix Transaction Manager
13-Jun-2016 09:50:56.470 INFO bitronix.tm.BitronixTransactionManager.shutdown shutting down Bitronix Transaction Manager
13-Jun-2016 09:50:56.750 INFO bitronix.tm.recovery.Recoverer.run recoverer is already running, abandoning this recovery request
13-Jun-2016 09:50:57.265 INFO bitronix.tm.recovery.Recoverer.run recoverer is already running, abandoning this recovery request
13-Jun-2016 09:50:57.780 INFO bitronix.tm.recovery.Recoverer.run recoverer is already running, abandoning this recovery request
13-Jun-2016 09:50:58.640 WARNING bitronix.tm.recovery.Recoverer.run recovery failed, registered resource(s): jdbc/jbpm
java.lang.NullPointerException
at bitronix.tm.resource.jdbc.PoolingDataSource.setFailed(PoolingDataSource.java:312)
at bitronix.tm.recovery.Recoverer.recoverAllResources(Recoverer.java:237)
at bitronix.tm.recovery.Recoverer.run(Recoverer.java:142)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

I restart tac service but still not working.
Tks for your help
Five Stars

Hello,
I install google Chrome navigator and the TAC is working again, but when i use Internet Explorer 11.0, the tac is blocked, is that a cache problem ?
regards