TAC on windows & odbc

One Star

TAC on windows & odbc

Hello,
After some days to make job in a local environnement i ve installed and configured my TAc on a windows 32 bits environnement. My first job have a tdbinput a tmap and tfileouputdelimited. The tdbinput comes fraom a generic odbc drivers. When i run the tjob on my tos (connected to tac) in my pc no problems.
But when i launch it from the tac console i ve got an error: sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDriver","java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDriver. I ve set the same driver and the same name for the odbc on the server.
If you have some idea...
Thaks a lot.
And i apologize for my english...

Re: TAC on windows & odbc

Hi,
Did you download external jar file for your job? Have you already placed these modules in
<TomcatPath>/webapps/org.talend.administrator/WEB-INF/lib?

Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi Sabrina,
No i ve just use standard component on mly job, i create o,n metadata a connection with gfeneric ODBC. The ODBC drivers are installed on my computer and on the server. And the ODBC connection is well set on the pc & server... I ve no problem with mssql connectivity just with generic ODBC.
Thanks
One Star

Hello
More détails :
Exception in component tDBInput_2
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDriver
 at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
 at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
 at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
 at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
 at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
 at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)
 at sandbox_dsi_project.insertionproduitaquosrennes_0_1.InsertionproduitAquosRennes.tDBInput_2Process(InsertionproduitAquosRennes.java:3082)
 at sandbox_dsi_project.insertionproduitaquosrennes_0_1.InsertionproduitAquosRennes.runJobInTOS(InsertionproduitAquosRennes.java:6467)
 at sandbox_dsi_project.insertionproduitaquosrennes_0_1.InsertionproduitAquosRennes.main(InsertionproduitAquosRennes.java:6348)
If you have any idea.
One Star

Having exactly the same problem here....any possible update?

Hi dsi2,
This is a missing jar error.
Please have a look at document about:https://help.talend.com/search/all?query=Configuring+the+Studio&content-lang=en
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.

Hi dsi2,
This is a missing jar error.
Please have a look at document about:https://help.talend.com/search/all?query=Configuring+the+Studio&content-lang=en
Best regards
Sabrina
--