Four Stars

TAC MetaServlet action to create project with jobs

Hi ,

I'm trying to create Project and Task in TAC using MetaServletCaller.bat file. I'm able to create a project using the bat file, but didn't get how to link or assign jobs to that project.

Can you please suggest me the way to create project with the jobs using MetaServletCaller.bat file.

Thanks,

Srikanth.

5 REPLIES

Re: TAC MetaServlet action to create project with jobs

Hello,

Here is online user guide about:TalendHelpCenter:Non-GUI operation in metaServlet.

Could you please have a look at it and let us know if it is OK with you.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

Hi ,

Thanks for reply. I have gone through the API.

While creating the task there is must parameter "jobName". But i couldn't see any action to create the job.

Can you please let me know how to create the job.

Thanks,

Srikanth.

Hello,

You can create Project-->create Authorization-->create task  through MetaServlet.

Are you using SVN/ GIT, zip file or nexus job in your TAC? Could you please give us more information?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

Hi ,

To create task job name is required.

At present we are using Talend command line. We are using the below commands:-

1.createProject

2.logonProject 

3.importItems     

4.createTask 

I'm planning to automate the above 4 steps using MetaServlet API. I'm able to automate 1st and 4th commands. But couldn't find the way to automate the 2nd and 3rd commands.

Can you please help me in automation of logonProject and importItems using MetaServlet API.

Thanks,

Srikanth.

Hello,

haisrig wrote:

Hi ,

To create task job name is required.

At present we are using Talend command line. We are using the below commands:-

1.createProject

2.logonProject 

3.importItems     

4.createTask 

I'm planning to automate the above 4 steps using MetaServlet API. I'm able to automate 1st and 4th commands. But couldn't find the way to automate the 2nd and 3rd commands.

Can you please help me in automation of logonProject and importItems using MetaServlet API.

Thanks,

Srikanth.

Importing your exported job .zip file in TAC? With MetaServlet API, you need to create project-->create authorize-->create task.

Here is online document about:TalendHelpCenter:Talend Administration Center MetaServlet API commands.

Feel free to create a case on talend support portal so that we can give you a remote asistance through support cycle with priority.

Best regards

Sabrina

--