Five Stars

TAC Error: Warning: Your library location url includes the server location url, it may cause unexpected errors.

Hello, we have recently configured TAC, SVN, and Nexus.

On the configuration page, when I navigate to SVN, I see the error "Warning: Your library location url includes the server location url, it may cause unexpected errors."

I entered the correct URL, username and password for the SVN repository we have configured.

I have verified that the SVN repository is up and accessible, and I can telnet to it from the server where TAC is installed.

Our User Libraries settings are using nexus on the server where TAC is installed, but I see green checkmarks for all of the settings. Could that be causing the issue? Is there anything specific in the catalina logs I can look for to point me in the right direction?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Alex

• Talend Administration Center
Tags (3)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: TAC Error: Warning: Your library location url includes the server location url, it may cause unexpected errors.

Hi,

Could you please check your TAC's db to see if your svn library location (key 'svn.libLocationUrl') is set to a non-empty value (which includes the svn server location url)?

With your subscription solution, have you already created a case on talend support portal?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
7 REPLIES

Re: TAC Error: Warning: Your library location url includes the server location url, it may cause unexpected errors.

Hi,

Could you please check your TAC's db to see if your svn library location (key 'svn.libLocationUrl') is set to a non-empty value (which includes the svn server location url)?

With your subscription solution, have you already created a case on talend support portal?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Five Stars

Hello,

I checked the configuration table in the db, and the key for svn.libLocationUrl appears to have the correct SVN URL. I have opened a support case.

Thanks,

Alex

Hi Alex,

Thanks for your feedback. Feel free to let us know if there is any update for your issue.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Five Stars

Hi Sabrina,

Will do. The original error was showing up because I had my SVN repository URL set to the same URL as the User Libraries SVN URL. I had to set the 'value' column in the configuration table on the Oracle database to blank (update configuration set value = ' ' where key = 'svn.libLocationUrl'). Once I ran that statement, I got a different error stating 'Authentication failed while connecting to https://svnserver/repository'.

Thanks,

Alex

Hi,

Is your TAC error fixed now? Have you already created a case on talend support portal?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Five Stars

Hi Sabrina, 

I realized your earlier response was the correct solution. The svn.libLocationurl was the same as the svn repository url, which gave the error. Once I set that value to blank in the database, I no longer received the original error.

Thanks,

Alex

Hello,

It's glad to know that you issue has been fixed. Feel free to let us know if there is any further help we can give.

Best regards

Sabrina

--