TAC ||||||||Error: Could not find or load main class

Four Stars

TAC ||||||||Error: Could not find or load main class

Hi , I created a job executed fine in TOS and while running the job in TAC , I am facing the below issue

"Error: Could not find or load main class "

I copied the job in talend server and executed using shell script inside job package. It is working fine there too.

But i am facing issue while running from TAC. I published the job through nexus from 6.4 version.

Re: TAC ||||||||Error: Could not find or load main class

Hello,

Are you studio and job server on different machines?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

Thanks for reply.

Open studio - My local machine - job is working fine

TAC- TAC server- job is failing with the error message I mentioned earlier

Talend job server- remote server configured in TAC server list - I copied the zip and executed the job using shell script , it is working fine.

I want to know whether the TAC java version or any settings can be configured or not. If so I would like to know how!!

Four Stars

I believe the talend community is very small and the reply from users takes ages. 

Hello,

Sorry for delay!

Java version is used for developing TAC application in the following path.

You can go to the directory  <ApacheTomcatInstallationPath>/webapps/org.talend.administrator-x.x.x/META-INF/ and open a file "MANIFEST.MF".

With your subscription solution, it is recommended that you create a case on talend support portal so that we can give you a remote assistance through support cycle with priority.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

How to navigate to the folder mentioned by you.

Hello,

Did you install apache tomcat in your machine? Are you able to go to the directory  <ApacheTomcatInstallationPath>?

Best regards

Sabrina

--

Tutorial

Introduction to Talend Open Studio for Data Integration.

Definitive Guide to Data Integration

Practical steps to developing your data integration strategy.

Definitive Guide to Data Quality

Create systems and workflow to manage clean data ingestion and data transformation.