Four Stars PTN
Four Stars

Properties of the project does not adapt to the new job

Hello,

I encounter a problem when I handle the storage of talend logs in files. I set the properties in "File> Edit Project Properties> Job Settings> Stats & Logs". In "Job settings", the "Use project settings when creating a new job" check box is checked. However, when I create a new job, the properties do not apply and I have to return In the project properties and then make a change and validate so that it applies to my new job. Do you encounter the same problem and have you solved that?

Thank you.

Raphaëlle

• Talend Log Server
6 REPLIES

Re: Properties of the project does not adapt to the new job

Hi,

Could you please indicate which talend build version you are using?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars PTN
Four Stars

Hi,

I use the version :

Version: 5.6.2
Build id: 20150508_1414

Thanks.

Raphaëlle

Hi,

We cannot repro this issue on latest released version V 6.4. Could you please try to use V 6.4 to see if you still get this issue on your end?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars PTN
Four Stars

Hi,
Thank you for your answer.
Unfortunately I can not test version 6.4, I an constrained by the version installed in my company.
Thanks anyway for your reply.
Best regards.
Raphaëlle

Hi,

Are you using talend open studio for 5.6.2 or subscription solution product?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Four Stars PTN
Four Stars

Hi,

I use the subscription enterprise version.
I tested with another group of contexts for the connection to my database logs and I no longer have the problem at the moment.
This seems to be a random bug of Talend.
Best regards.
Raphaëlle