Four Stars

Parallel Execution on TAC

Hi Team,

We have requirement to execute the 18 Talend jobs in a parallel. I have created execution plan to with 18 jobs and simultaneous exe. is set as MAX.

When i trigger the execution plan all jobs shows as in RUNNING status, but in job conductor execution status shows as "TASK LAUNCHED".

Job is getting stuck in same status  as "TASK LAUNCHED" for long time.

Can you provide the update to resolve the as "TASK LAUNCHED" status.

4 REPLIES

Re: Parallel Execution on TAC

Hi,

Is there any error message in TAC log when your job is blocking as "TASK LAUNCHED" status? More information about your current situation will be preferred.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Six Stars

I started experiencing the same issue this weekend. I have an execution plan that runs a series of parallel tasks. The job runs once an hour. At some point it starts to run and we end up in a state where one of the tasks hangs up in a 'Task Launched' status. What happens is that because the task actually never launches...the overall execution plan remains in a 'Running' status and thus future triggers never start and end up in a misfired status once we kill the execution plan. All I did this morning was click 'run' on the plan and everything worked fine. I see nothing in the logs associated with this - but I have a gut feeling it's a bug:

Task Execution History ExampleTask Execution History Example

Hello,

With your subscription solution, could you please create a case on talend support portal so that we can give you a remote assistance through support cycle with priority to see if it is a bug on your current build version.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Six Stars

Will do. I'll post back any resolution found.