Not able to see/add job in Talend Administration Center TAC

Highlighted
Four Stars

Not able to see/add job in Talend Administration Center TAC

Hi,

I am using Talend Data Fabric 7.0 version. I am facing one issue related with TAC. I am not able to see/add my jobs while adding into the task scheduler. We are using GIT repository for versioning. PFA for snap of TAC. Please help me with this issue.

Thanks,

Bhushan. 

Employee

Re: Not able to see/add job in Talend Administration Center TAC

Hi Bhushan,

Why are you fetching the data directly from GIT? Could you please add Nexus and configure the TAC to pick from there?

It is the approach as per Talend recommended architecture.

Warm Regards,

Nikhil Thampi

Warm Regards,
Nikhil Thampi
Please appreciate our members by giving Kudos for spending their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved :-)
Four Stars

Hi Nikhil,

Thanks for reply. We are having our all jobs in GIT repository. I Was able to select job from GIT till last week but from yesterday i am not able to see any job in task scheduler. please suggest solution for this issue. I have checked GIT credentials as well.

Thanks,

Bhushan. 

Employee

Hi Bhushan,

Did you make any environment changes between last week and today? Ideally the change happened during this time frame will be the root cause of the issue.

I would suggest you to raise a service ticket considering the urgency. I would also suggest to avoid the direct usage of GIT for handling executable as it will considerably slow down the entire system when more jobs are created. You need to start using Nexus as per recommended architecture of Talend.

Warm Regards,

Nikhil Thampi

Warm Regards,
Nikhil Thampi
Please appreciate our members by giving Kudos for spending their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved :-)
Four Stars

Hi Nikhil,

Thanks for quick reply. our IS team restarted unix server on which talend server is present and after that all talend server related services restarted. 

Is there any service related issue behind this?

Thanks,

Bhushan.

Employee

Hi,

It is just a temporary solution as I have often seen customers doing a restart when something is not working. But behind the scenes, its just flushing the resources but when you use it over a period of time, the issue will reoccur. It could be due to multiple reasons like connectivity issue between TAC server and GIT being the main reason. 

It would be a good idea to do a comprehensive review of your systems as it could pile up to bigger issues later.

Warm Regards,

Nikhil Thampi

Warm Regards,
Nikhil Thampi
Four Stars

Hi Nikhil,

Thanks for reply. IS team restarted server cause of maintenance activity not for this issue. I am able to see all jobs in Talend studio on my local system. I need to schedule one job on TAC but not able to see any job in scheduler.

Thanks,

Bhushan.

Tutorial

Introduction to Talend Open Studio for Data Integration.

Definitive Guide to Data Integration

Practical steps to developing your data integration strategy.

Definitive Guide to Data Quality

Create systems and workflow to manage clean data ingestion and data transformation.