Six Stars

It takes a while for the Artifact Repository to go from red to green in the Talend Big Data Platform Administration Center configuration tab.

Just as a heads up to others. After the cloudformation script runs and you can access the TAC page. I thought that it wasn't connecting to the artifact repository and I kept rolling back the deployment. This last time, I got called in to a meeting and it ran for a while. When I came back it had gone from red to green. I think it might take a while for the Nexus server to come online, so give it a while. 

1 REPLY

Re: It takes a while for the Artifact Repository to go from red to green in the Talend Big Data Platform Administration Center configuration tab.

Hello,

Could you please clarify in which Talend Big Data Platform version/edition you are? With your subscription solution, could you please create a case on talend support portal so that we can give you a remote assistance through support cycle with priority?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.