Six Stars

Invalid command port or file transfer port in misconfigured

HI guys ,

I'm trying to connect talend server in talend adminstration .

am getting Invalid command port or file transfer port in misconfigured.a.PNG

Can any one helpme .how to resolve this issue?

Thank you

4 REPLIES

Re: Invalid command port or file transfer port in misconfigured

Hi,

Please make sure that your command port and file transfer port are free and valid. Can you create a new job server in  yourTAC?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

Hi,

I have the same issue like "invalid command port or file transfer port is misconfigured". i could not able to start the job server. please give me any result

Hello manikrishna,

Could you please indicate on which build version you got this issue? With your subscription solution, have you already created a case on talend support portal? In this way, our colleagues from support team will give you a remote assistance through support cycle with priority.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

Hi friend,

I have an issue from talend which says "Error: Could not find or load main class" when i running the job.   I have checked my java and talend installation path, there is not blank spaces and i restart the services as well, but it is not worked, i used talend version 6.4.1 and java version was 1.8 can you help me ?