Invalid authentication ticket

Highlighted
Five Stars

Invalid authentication ticket

We are installing Talend 7.0.1.  When I configured the user libraries in the Administration Center, I got the error "Username or password is not correct".  Both of these started out as whatever was the default during installation, so this seemed strange.  I have tried changing the password for talend-custom-libs-admin from the Administration Center, which claims to succeed, and in the Nexus Repository Manager, where it fails with "Invalid authentication ticket".  I suspect it needs to be the same in both places, so I either need to reset it in the Administration Center to the default, or need to get past the error in Nexus Repository Manager. So my questions are:

1) What default password was used for talend-custom-libs-admin?

2) How do I get past the error in Nexus Repository Manager

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Five Stars

Re: Invalid authentication ticket

Solved it!  Found the solution with a google search.  This is a known Nexus problem.  If you are very quick (or maybe also a bit lucky) it works.  Apparently, you have 15 seconds from login as admin to completing the password change.  YMMV.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Five Stars

Re: Invalid authentication ticket

Solved it!  Found the solution with a google search.  This is a known Nexus problem.  If you are very quick (or maybe also a bit lucky) it works.  Apparently, you have 15 seconds from login as admin to completing the password change.  YMMV.

View solution in original post

2019 GARTNER MAGIC QUADRANT FOR DATA INTEGRATION TOOL

Talend named a Leader.

Get your copy

OPEN STUDIO FOR DATA INTEGRATION

Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.

Download now

The Forrester Wave: Strategic iPaaS and Hybrid Integration Platforms, Q1 2019

Find out how Forrester rate different iPaaS and Hybrid Integration Platforms

Read

Have you checked out Talend’s 2019 Summer release yet?

Find out about Talend's 2019 Summer release

Blog

Talend Summer 2019 – What’s New?

Talend continues to revolutionize how businesses leverage speed and manage scale

Watch Now