Four Stars

Increasing historical datapoints for the Monitoring Timeline

I really find the timeline very helpful but I would like to go back 30-60 days.  It seems to only go back about 2 weeks. Is there anyway to increase it?

• Talend Administration Center
3 REPLIES
Five Stars

Re: Increasing historical datapoints for the Monitoring Timeline

Yes there is a way, it is a setting in a file that then gets moved to a DB table on startup but for the life of me I can't remember or find the file location or name at the moment. Default, as you imply, is 15 days.

Ah just found an old email of the answer given when I asked a similar thing by iburtally (Employee) posted;

"

You should specify this configuration property 

dashboard.conf.taskExecutionsHistory.timeBeforeDeletingOldExecutions=1296000 

for 15 days or some other value in seconds to affect the TASKEXECUTIONHISTORY table.

You make the change in the configuration.properties file.

Generally we recommend restarting the TAC after changing this value.  I have not done this change without a restart of the TAC.  

You also have this setting in your configuration table in your TAC database.  If you change it directly in your database, you should still restart TAC.

On restart, TAC will read the configuration.properties file, and write these properties into the configuration table, and remove them from the configuration.properties file.

Five Stars

Hello,

If you want to increase of the execution history in TAC, you can go to configuration table and find the column key. 
There is dashboard.conf.taskExecutionsHistory.timeBeforeDeletingOldExecutions field. 

executionhistorytime.jpg

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.